2013-02-14

Guess What?

Yep, I stalled again.

I've got a couple of excuses. No really I have.

First it was holiday season. The combination of Thanksgiving, Christmas and so on make things somewhat busy at my work. The spare time I normally spend doing this was diverted away to more work-related stuff. It was challenging-but-enjoyable stuff, but meant I couldn't make much progress on SICP.

Secondly my second child was born in December. If you've kids of your own you'll know just how much time a tiny baby can absorb!

Anyway, I'm starting to get back on track now. I've got a working implementation of exercise 2.93 which I'll try to write up and post over the next week or so. I'll also go back and make a minor correction to some of the recent work we've been doing as I realized I'd left in the support for the 'scheme-number tagged type (i.e. Scheme's numerical primitive types). This was somewhat messing up the work needed for 2.93 so I've stripped it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment